Dimly-lit, Tokyo-inspired eatery offering Japanese charcoal-fired grilled chicken, ramen & sake.
- Service options :
- Delivery, Takeout, Dine-in
- Highlights :
- Fast service
- Popular for :
- Lunch, Dinner, Solo dining
- Accessibility :
- Wheelchair accessible entrance, Wheelchair accessible parking lot, Wheelchair accessible restroom, Wheelchair accessible seating
- Offerings :
- Alcohol, Beer, Comfort food, Healthy options, Quick bite, Small plates, Wine
- Dining options :
- Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Seating
- Amenities :
- Bar onsite, Good for kids, High chairs, Restroom
- Atmosphere :
- Casual, Cozy, Trendy
- Payments :
- Credit cards, Debit cards, NFC mobile payments
Yokushi Robata is a must-visit dimly-lit Tokyo-inspired eatery located at 3837 Richmond Ave., Houston, Texas, 77027. Specializing in Izakaya, Japanese, and Ramen cuisine, Yokushi Robata offers a unique culinary experience. Whether you opt for delivery, takeout, or dine-in, you'll enjoy fast and efficient service.
The highlights of Yokushi Robata include their delicious charcoal-fired grilled chicken, flavorful ramen, and an impressive selection of sake. With offerings including alcohol, beer, comfort food, healthy options, quick bites, small plates, and wine, there's something to satisfy every palate.
Yokushi Robata provides various dining options including lunch, dinner, and dessert. The cozy seating lends itself to a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. So, come and indulge in the delectable offerings at Yokushi Robata, where Tokyo's flavors are brought to Houston, Texas.