Seafood & Southern-style fare served in a cozy cafe featuring Van Gogh-style art & live music.
- Service options :
- Outdoor seating, Curbside pickup, Delivery, Takeout, Dine-in
- Highlights :
- Fast service, Great dessert, Great tea selection
- Popular for :
- Lunch, Dinner, Solo dining
- Accessibility :
- Wheelchair accessible entrance, Wheelchair accessible parking lot, Wheelchair accessible restroom, Wheelchair accessible seating
- Offerings :
- Alcohol, Beer, Cocktails, Coffee, Comfort food, Happy hour drinks, Hard liquor, Healthy options, Late-night food, Small plates, Wine
- Dining options :
- Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Catering, Dessert, Seating
- Amenities :
- Bar onsite, High chairs, Restroom
- Atmosphere :
- Casual, Cozy, Romantic, Trendy, Upscale
- Planning :
- Lunch reservations recommended, Dinner reservations recommended, Accepts reservations, Usually a wait
- Payments :
- Credit cards, Debit cards, NFC mobile payments
Located in Auburn, Alabama, Amsterdam Cafe offers a cozy and inviting atmosphere where you can indulge in a delightful combination of seafood and southern-style fare. The cafe is adorned with Van Gogh-style art and features live music, enhancing your dining experience. With American (New) cuisine, Amsterdam Cafe provides various service options including outdoor seating, curbside pickup, delivery, takeout, and dine-in.
The cafe is known for its fast service and offers a great selection of desserts, making it a perfect spot for those with a sweet tooth. Additionally, their extensive tea selection is sure to please tea enthusiasts. Amsterdam Cafe caters to different preferences, serving alcohol, beer, cocktails, coffee, comfort food, happy hour drinks, hard liquor, healthy options, late-night food, small plates, and wine.
Whether you're in the mood for brunch, lunch, dinner, dessert, or catering services, Amsterdam Cafe has got you covered. Head over to 410 S Gay St, Auburn, Alabama, 36830, and treat yourself to a memorable dining experience.